• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

GEAR DUMP: Tethrd, Sitka, Dryad, Trophyline, Kifaru, EZ V, Genesis, etc

rmeng375

SH Member
Everything below is priced to be delivered to your door. Paypal friends and family please, or cover the transaction fee. Items will ship next available business day via USPS.

I am open to trades and/or best offers. If you’d like detailed pictures I’d be happy to send them.

Items I’d be interested trading for: Arsenal Icon Sticks, saddles, packs, broadside stands climbing platform.

Ranch Fairy 200gr Three Blade Broadheads – Sharpened but never used - $70

Kifaru Field Quiver Deluxe with Pouches and Belt (Small 32-42”) – $190

Tropyline Sling Pack – New - $70

Sitka Tool Bucket - $190

Tethrd Predator with Pradator Pack - $155

EZ V Bow Sight – Right Hand – Saphire Green - $105

40’ Oplux 8mm Rope with Quick Link and Pull Down Ropes with carabiner - SOLD

6mm Sterling 13” Prussik with Carabiner - $10

Kong Futura Right Hand Ascender - $60

Sterling F4 Device - $105

Genesis 3D Printing Hip Pinch Eliminator - SOLD

Gensis 3D Printing Hip Pinch Eliminator magnetic phone holder - $10

Single Leg aider for ascender - $15

3-step aider (made for Tethrd OneStick) - $25

Dryad Mini Hammock Saddle - SOLD

IMG_2496.jpeg

Last edited:
It doesn’t. This was purchased before Kifaru started offering the deluxe package with a release pouch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back