• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gear For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOtgrinMI

Hi All,

Here is a link to some of my personal hunting items I am selling on Mercari. Thought this would be more efficient than making lots of individual posts for all the stuff I am selling.

Click here to see the gear!

For those of you that don’t know Mercari is a selling website for regular people kind of like an eBay and protects buyers by providing a money back guarantee/uses common payment types like PayPal Goods and Services, etc. Also check out my seller ratings! I don’t sell bad or worn out gear and ship quickly!

Thanks!

Looks like you've worked your way through quite a few different trail cams. What's your preferred option these days?

For sure. Have used them all. I actually like the renders I am selling but for what I use trail cams for (pictures only and yearly low impact scouting) their data plans are on the pricier side! IMO I hunt a lot of places and so far I can’t beat Cuddebacks for the cost of data plans. Run 24 of them on several different farms for $1.32/ month with unlimited photos yearly. Crazy cheap compared to any other cell cam company. Now they aren’t for everyone because some want to do fancy video or have the pictures instantly. If that’s the case people will love the render which has a super fast transmission rate. The other cams I am keeping are the RidgeTec lookout duals. I can run them really cheap because they allow you to buy non expiring pool points that are used after the normal data plan you purchase runs out. No other cell cam company I know of does this and it’s a really fair way to do things! They also send really nice video if that’s your thing but they are pic taking machines and can also do real time transmission. Another thing I like about Cuddeback and the RT’s is that it’s super easy to switch carriers between Verizon and ATT. If I need to move them to different farms with different cell coverage I don’t have to purchase a brand new set of cams which allows lots of flexibility! I think the new Tactacam Reveal SKs are going to have this ability too and no doubt I will test them and see if they perform well up against the others when they come out in May!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back