• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gear hanger

Jason Wandling

I was trying to go to bed and my mind was racing. I was thinking of a way to hang my gear without carrying screw in hangers and came up with this. It’s just paracord with overhand knots. My range finder, bow and pack will be able to hang from it. I’m sure it’s been done before but I’m awful proud of it. 3AD49C52-1698-4D5A-8ACA-8521AFC59741.jpeg155CE64A-0060-4F3C-9454-4A507D04C70E.jpeg155CE64A-0060-4F3C-9454-4A507D04C70E.jpeg

I just use a strap with a alligator clip on it and have a few cheap carabiners on it that I already had.

i tried that unless you leave a big loop on one side. after you hang your pack on it the loops get to tight to hang your stuff on
its works just not very good
know the webbing strap works really well

I was thinking about doing something similar but using making the length of paracord in the loops different length so that stay open similar to the tethrd HYS.

Back