• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Gear Hoist

MA_PAdeerslayer

Looking for a gear hoist ASAP. Trying Amazon but they don’t have HSS or Doyle’s……any suggestions? Mine sh*t the bed and I leave Friday 5AM for PA Rifle Hunt….

Don't buy the Hawk one. You'll crank it 10-15 rotations and get a loud click each 1/8 turn but it will only grab and retrieve about 2" with every 10-15 rotations. My Hawk Heliums are my favorite sticks out of my LWs and APIs but the rest of their products are either sorely lacking or went way down hill. I used to come on here and see people poo poo on Hawk products and didn't get it or know why. Now I do.

Looking for a gear hoist ASAP. Trying Amazon but they don’t have HSS or Doyle’s……any suggestions? Mine sh*t the bed and I leave Friday 5AM for PA Rifle Hunt….
I live in Belchertown and have an extra Doyles you can use/bring back when your done. I modified it so it has a small biner for the hook end but your welcome to use it.

Back