• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Get ready saddle manufacturers...

Nice. Haven’t opened Instagram in months. My feed is all half naked chicks and models and that was before I even followed anyone lol.

Wife caught me looking at it and gave me the third degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oof looks like wonderboy is having a tough time tracking. Bummer. Hope he picks up the trail in the morning.

Wonderboy, thats pretty good. Hey more props to him finding a way to make a living doing what he loves. I hope he finds this deer

I really enjoy his podcast. His content is well though out, polished, and high quality. He has been doing the podcast thing since before basically anyone else in the hunting world. Also, I like how he is really mixing the public land hunting with the food plot and habitat architecture stuff. That is how I hope to eventually do my own hunting. Plant food plots and heavily manipulate my families 42 acres, and hunt primarily public so I don’t ever over pressure the private.

I will definitely continue to follow Mark’s content. Hope he recovers that buck, too. He said he reviewed the footage and the hit should be back in the lungs, or liver at the furthest back. If that is the case, worst case scenario, a blood dog should find it quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met Mark a couple months back at a BHA event. Very nice guy and well spoken representative of the hunting and outdoor industry. The wonderboy comment was just a lighthearted jab at the pedestal the industry has placed him on and the one he worked hard to be on. I have nothing at all against him and sincerely hope he finds the deer he shot.

I occasionally listen to his podcast but don’t do the whole social media thing anymore. I find his guests to mostly be the run-of-the-mill hunting celebrities and the show itself is a little vanilla but I agree it’s very well done with high production value.

I really value Marks opinions and his podcast. He has had some dynamite guests on over the years and really thinks thru the right questions to ask. Just look at his most recent podcast he did with Dan Infalt, really good stuff there. I was looking on FB to see if we had pics up of the buck- sounded like it was a slam dunk but sure hope he finds it today if he hasnt already. At least he noted he wasnt counting his chickens before their hatched in the FB video, i hate when guys on hunting shows start celebrating right after the shot. At that point you havent accomplished much outside of putting an arrow in the deer, finding it is an entirely different thing.

He found him with very light 100 yard blood trail. Nice 11 pointer.
cc2ec8d65f9a73368d469420ef1408f7.png

That’s awesome, I’ve watched day 1-3. Great exposure. Look forward to new video with the shot

Glad he found the buck! I like his podcast a lot. Have listened to every episode.

Good for him. I’m interested to hear his take on hunting out of the saddle

Thats a great buck. Eastern MT looks to have pretty high buck density for sure!

Thats a great buck. Eastern MT looks to have pretty high buck density for sure!

I think he found a honey hole. He mentioned something about that piece being landlocked and receiving permission to access via private.

Back