• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Getting em lined up for my son

Flgunner

So this year I’m going to do my best to help my lil boy (7 years old) get his second buck and to do it with a crossbow in archery season. I’ve got a couple bucks that are very regular but I know their patterns will change here shortly. But here they are. I let him help when I scout and put up cameras and make him feel like he’s doing it.... keeps him wanting to go back! I got an iSkope that mounts my phone on the scope of my Scorpyd Nemesis 480 that let’s me see what he’s seeing and I’ve been coaching him. It really opens up more opportunity and I encourage anyone with kids to give them a try.

Attachments

• AAFBA064-5A61-4A23-9D52-0C40D58BEBB1.jpeg
    AAFBA064-5A61-4A23-9D52-0C40D58BEBB1.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 84E4E89B-EDE2-4D54-B6C0-7D70EDA87A5B.jpeg
    84E4E89B-EDE2-4D54-B6C0-7D70EDA87A5B.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 68
If either one of those bucks don't keep him interested I don't know would. Enjoy this time with your son, my lil boy just finished his first week in basic training. I miss him something fierce. Not sure how 18 years just slipped by.
Sir, thank you sir for raising a fine young man who would choose to serve our country. I haveall the respect in the world for men like that. I will do everything I can to cherish it. He’s all about it right now and I hope to keep him interested.

Sir, thank you sir for raising a fine young man who would choose to serve our country. I haveall the respect in the world for men like that. I will do everything I can to cherish it. He’s all about it right now and I hope to keep him interested.
Looks like your doing a great job to me.

If either one of those bucks don't keep him interested I don't know would. Enjoy this time with your son, my lil boy just finished his first week in basic training. I miss him something fierce. Not sure how 18 years just slipped by.
Yes sir seems like they were just born yesterday and now they are graduating and becoming men!!! Time flies brother enjoy them every minute!!!

Back