• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Go to stealth strip pattern?

roosterstraw

What’s your go to pattern? Can’t decide what pattern to use with my sticks. Looks like they have a new black. Smoke doesn’t look bad either but it looks like it could be too white. Let’s see some real world pictures of your stealth strip set up.

What’s your go to pattern? Can’t decide what pattern to use with my sticks. Looks like they have a new black. Smoke doesn’t look bad either but it looks like it could be too white. Let’s see some real world pictures of your stealth strip set up.

Smoke looks the coolest to me. All probably work good enough. It likely depends upon the type of trees where you live and what their bark looks like.

I'm using Smoke for all my stealth stripping needs just because I like the pattern. Might buy some of the clothing they sell in that pattern.

IMG_5613.jpegIMG_5851.jpegI’ve got strata and like it, can’t find any of just the stick on a tree but maybe this gives an idea. My honest advice; buy them all, pick what you like best, sell the rest in the classifieds for half what you paid. That way we all win.

Strata is what I got first and I’d say it’s my second favorite. Really depends on what I’m putting it on. Strata pattern goes on about anything and breaks it up. Natural gear looks better for sticks imo.

I’m a fan of the strata but recently getting into the smoke pattern. The smoke looks frikin awesome on a Novix stand I think.

Attachments

• IMG_0958.jpeg
    IMG_0958.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 30
I don't care about the camo pattern, I use stealth strips to deaden sound. Unless it's way too dark, way too light, or glossy; any camo pattern will work.
I honestly think this is the answer. Bunch of this is for our own vanity. Set up in the dark earlier this year with my perfectly camouflaged clothing, sticks, and custom painted platform and had a buck browsing darn near under a ladder stand with two bright blue ratchet straps holding it to the tree 60 yards from me.

I think the smoke pattern blends in best for the areas I hunt.

Back