• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Good Day from VA

Curtis

Howdy, I am about to make the switch sold my tree stand and am doing my homework.
Thanks for the site and all the info I have gained from eh site so far.
Good community excited to get in the saddle.
Is it October yet?

Welcome. Make sure you dedicate some time to getting used to your new saddle - no matter which one you choose. You can't expect to set it up once or twice in the back yard and expect to be proficient come hunting season. Spend some time getting comfortable with your setup and practice with your bow as much as you can.

In the end, you'll be hooked just like the rest of us.

Welcome!

Exactly what g2 said. If you put your time in and stick with it you will never go back.

Yup planning on ordering / gathering / all my stuff in the next 2 or 3 week to give me time for just that.
Thanks!

Welcome, from VA also. Yep, gotta get through these next 3 months. Gives you time to practice hanging and shooting from your saddle. A lot of good info. on this site.

Back