• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Good News

Ronnin1010

I will be purchasing my first hunting saddle on Tuesday. I’m going to go with the Terhrd mantis size large with the recliner and the Bullman ring of steps. So good news for me, I’m still debating on what I’m going to use to get up to hunting height that is reasonably priced and that I would be confident using. Any and all info is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm buying some used gaffs tomorrow. Never tried them before. I'll let you know. I've been one stick climbing for a really long time. Just want to try something different and simplify my setup

I’ve those and have thought about using them but knowing my luck I would either stab myself in the leg with one or forget to tie into the tree and fall or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome... congratulations. Fun stuff. I still recommend good ole lone wolf sticks. Can be bought used or even new for a reasonable cost. Lightweight and pack well enough. No complaints.

Back