• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Good Price on Amsteel Blue

checkerfred

go2marine.com has Amsteel Blue on sale for a very good price. 1/4" is $0.89 per foot and if you don't care about color you can get red for $0.66 per foot. Just thought I would pass this along

That is a great price! Thanks for letting us know. You may also want to post it to the deal thread as many people are watching it for deal updates.

That is a great price! Thanks for letting us know. You may also want to post it to the deal thread as many people are watching it for deal updates.

Ok I didn't see that thread so I'll try to find it and post it. I did also call Samson to make sure this place is an authorized reseller since the price was so low and they confirmed it.

Back