• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Google location sharing

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
Tech tip 483... Thought I would share since it's just so easy.

Every time I hunt I just share my location with my wife and it will give her my real time location in case something happens.

It also is perfect for deer drives/wind bumps. You can keep track of everybody if you all share your locations. If you don't have great reception it will only update so often, but it's better than nothing. Make sure your state allows it, I imagine it would fall under using electronic communication devices to aid in taking game.
2eb3d39ac5444636a08a2d3312b374b4.jpg
2b28b714f843f50d54cfdc37708486d9.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Back