• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Got my setup dialed in for this season

catman529

Already hunted 3 days this past weekend, and going back for most of next week. I am liking the Mantis and Predator setup a lot. Put the mini versa straps on my LW sticks which are awesome. I had nothing against the original cambuckles, but the straps are pretty dang slick.

One thing I did that I haven’t seen here is a loop of shock cord on either end of the Mantis. They hold the 2 climbing sticks after I set up the first stick. Last year I used mini bungees, but the shock cord loop is better.

If anyone is interested, I did a video showing my whole setup. Sorry I did explain all the things we already know about saddle hunting, the video is directed toward the general hunting public so I wanted to make it informative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back