• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

GPS Arrow Track??

I have to get my cheeky comments out of the way. It’s a tick, I’m sorry…

That computer generated huntress needs to get her draw length measured again. And bend her bow arm just slightly. And find an anchor point, for the love of all that is holy. Preferably on her face and not her collar bone.
Also, where in the US can you hunt red stags with any sort of regularity or open-concept/low-fence operation that would necessitate a gps tracker? Must be for Europe where bowhunting is illegal, or Australia where they don’t need to track red stags because they mow them down by the bazillions and they drop on the spot.

Okay now back to serious business for my mans @ricky racer

I saw something like this in the market a few years ago and it costed over a thousand of monies per arrow. Curious what MSRP in this lady’s design would be. Likely not as cheap as a Nockturnal but if it’s durable and somewhat cost effective maybe it’s worth it?

I haven’t watched the video yet, but the stay StaySharpguide.com guy has some YouTube videos of a gps nock he built and used.

Weight and affect to FOC/arrow flight for the nock style would be my first concern, money being a close second!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone remember the Breadcrumb nocks from a few years ago? These nocks, or a nock, paired with something similar to a Game Tracker hook (to facilitate the removal of the nock from the shaft and attachment to the animal) could be a viable option. However, they didn't take off and are now out of business lol.

Is it just me. Or are they placing the second gps in the middle of the shaft. It also appears they have their own locator device. With a built in LED Flashlight!! Find a way to add a GPS device to the Broadhead, contract free and ability to find it with my phone. I'm might be interested if the price is reasonable.

Is it just me. Or are they placing the second gps in the middle of the shaft. It also appears they have their own locator device. With a built in LED Flashlight!! Find a way to add a GPS device to the Broadhead, contract free and ability to find it with my phone. I'm might be interested if the price is reasonable.
I'm gonna order one and also a drone to haul my stag back to the locker plant. That deer sure runs funny. Now I don't need to sharpen my broadheads any more. I can use a field point, just get it in the critter.

Back