• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Greenville Michigan anyone?

Buckkillr

Long story short is I bought a older bow off ebay cause my dad had one and he wanted another and I placed a $1 over starting price and won, Great except then I realized its pick up only oops! I'll pay shipping and small fee if someone is willing to pick it up and ship it

Never heard of it (life long Michigander) so I looked. 1hr (~60 miles) east of Muskegon. 1hr NW of Lansing. 40min NE of Grand Rapids.

Sorry, 2+ hours from me. Good luck.

Never heard of it (life long Michigander) so I looked. 1hr (~60 miles) east of Muskegon. 1hr NW of Lansing. 40min NE of Grand Rapids.

Sorry, 2+ hours from me. Good luck.
Appreciate it . I sent the guy a message to try and void the transaction but he hasn't answered. Hopefully he will sooner than later

If nobody else closer is able I can do it on Saturday. I'm about 1hr 40 away from them. My condition is that you have to be a paying member of SH :)
Fair enough , I'm hoping to get out of it still but there not responding to my messages Soo it's not looking good.

Fair enough , I'm hoping to get out of it still but there not responding to my messages Soo it's not looking good.
Just let me know and shoot me a PM if we need to connect.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Well I just got good and bad news. Bad I'm not getting the bow , good I don't have to put anyone out by having to mess with it.

The reason he wasn't answering me is because he didn't post it, some one else obviously did but it got tied to his account somehow, said he doesn't even own a bow LoL

Thanks anyways

Back