• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

greetings from NC

Hey, guys. I'm Kirk from Charlotte, NC. I moved here from midcoast Maine about a year ago. I've been hunting from the leather Trophyline Treesaddle for about 9 years now and have gone through all the tinkering to make this method ideal just as all of you have. Haven't figured the perfect set up yet but it's great to have this site and forum to get ideas and support. I look forward to helping where I can and taking the help when I need it, too. I've already browsed a bit and learned a lot. Thanks!

WELCOME......I AM NOT TOO FAR FROM YOU. SPARTANBURG ! MOVED DOWN FROM NY 10 YEARS AGO. THIS IS MY FIRST YEAR WITH THE SADDLE AND AM ENJOYING IT. GOOD LUCK HUNTING !

NC SADDLE HUNTER.
.....CHECK OUT TEAM 5 AND SEE SOME OF MY PICTURES ! I HAVE 3 NICE BUCKS AND A BIG DOE IN THE FREEZER ! HOPE YOU ARE GETTING SOME ACTION.

Back