• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guides Web (M) for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSurgeon

Hey guys I've had this Guidos Web for about 2 years now its the 2014 model and have only used it one deer season it's in great shape never left outside and always stored in my hunting closet after each hunt. I have put some camo tape around the whale tail just to quiet it a bit also some camo tape around the back pack straps where the adjustment buckles are to simplify it a bit. It will come with original linemans belt, 3 different bridges, 2 are the same size and one a little longer for your bigger trees, the rope you hang from with the prussik knot for height adjustment, 1 aluminum api skyhook strap on step (I had 2 if I find other before this is shipped ill include that one as well), and 4 Ameristep strap on steps. Looking to trade for lone wolf stands or muddy stands and sticks. Vantage point/assault 2/blood sports let me know what you got. Have pics too can send them in text can't figure out how to upload on here says my pics are too big??

Oh man, my trigger finger is itching. I don't have a web yet...
Go for it! I haven't used the one I picked up yet, but until you have one your saddle collection just isn't complete!

Come on guys I know someone wants this Web its extremely comfortable really looking for an assault I I and a safety harness this is a great deal

Found the 2nd api skyhook step so it will come with 6 strap on steps 4 are the ameristeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back