• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guidos web instruction/help

PaTrout1

Does anyone have the original instruction book for the Guidos Web the could take pics of and post? I bought a used one and I think I have it mostly figured out but I want to be sure. Plus theres a couple things I'm not 100% about. Like, there are two clip buckles between the back and the seat that I have no idea what they're for. Any help or a detailed step by step (close up) video would more than awesome. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Search guides web in YouTube and you should get some good videos, could be wrong but are those the female ends to the leg straps?

I just tried one out the other day and I gotta say those webs are dam comfy.

not sure which buckles you are talking about. love my guido's. If you dont find the video, let me know. Ikes outdoors did a video the web. might help.

Search guides web in YouTube and you should get some good videos, could be wrong but are those the female ends to the leg straps?

I just tried one out the other day and I gotta say those webs are dam comfy.
They're right where the back meets the base. They face opposite of the way you would sit so it cant be that. I hooked up the leg straps. At least I think I did it correctly. That's why I'd like to see the instructions. All the videos dont show it close enough

leg straps go from behind to front, cross over to opposite side. Left strap to right side. right strap to left side. they use the clips that come from the back of the seat. The clips i am talking about should be able to reach down to mid abdomen. BTW my picture is me in my web. will try and post a pic before i head to scouts tonight.

leg straps go from behind to front, cross over to opposite side. Left strap to right side. right strap to left side. they use the clips that come from the back of the seat. The clips i am talking about should be able to reach down to mid abdomen. BTW my picture is me in my web. will try and post a pic before i head to scouts tonight.
Yeah, that's what I did. There is another set of male clips attached on the back of the seat
1aff55842faf9cc6ab2f3b46ee30f202.jpg
e62c7fabae017fcf84bf1f4b47692dae.jpg

They're right where the back meets the base. They face opposite of the way you would sit so it cant be that. I hooked up the leg straps. At least I think I did it correctly. That's why I'd like to see the instructions. All the videos dont show it close enough

Gotchya.

No, I only got to play with one for an hour or so a couple days ago. Wish I could be more help.

No, I only got to play with one for an hour or so a couple days ago. Wish I could be more help.
I've searched the web for a copy of the instructions to no avail

They hold all the straps tight when walking in. Mine came with them criss crossed.

Oh man, that's a load off my mind. I didn't want to be up 20ft and slide out because I was too stupid to figure them out, lol. Thank you very much.

Back