• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guidos Web measurements

What exactly do you need to know? I have one in the garage
I want to try a diy one and need to know how long the straps are from the hook up on one side to the hook up on the other and how long the waist strap is? I have only seen pics of one so I am kinda flying blind but anything would help! Thank you in advance!

There is no waist band on the Guido's web unless you actually mean the new JX3 in which case I am not sure. All the webbing on a Guido's web consists of backpack straps and the webbing that runs from underneath the seat and an adjustable strap that runs from the back. The adjustable strap from the back and the straps that come from under the seat meet together at the bridge connection point. I will take some pics for you in a minute and get them uploaded

Maybe these will help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190427-225105.png
    Screenshot_20190427-225105.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20190427-225054.png
    Screenshot_20190427-225054.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot_20190427-225100.png
    Screenshot_20190427-225100.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20190427-225024.png
    Screenshot_20190427-225024.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20190427-225036.png
    Screenshot_20190427-225036.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Note that it's hanging from the lineman's belt it came with. I don't have the original tether anymore so I just Improvised so I could get you some pics

Note that it's hanging from the lineman's belt it came with. I don't have the original tether anymore so I just Improvised so I could get you some pics
Thank you for the pics! Do the straps on the seat part work as leg straps or are they just for packing it in?

They are the leg straps while climbing/sitting and when the web is folded backwards for carrying they clip into buckles on the top to keep it together

I only use minimalist style saddles now like the mantis and soon a kite but I keep the web around because if I ever plan an all day sit in cold December the web is warmer and definately more comfortable. Honestly I've prolly slept in it almost as much as I've hunted out of it lol

I only use minimalist style saddles now like the mantis and soon a kite but I keep the web around because if I ever plan an all day sit in cold December the web is warmer and definately more comfortable. Honestly I've prolly slept in it almost as much as I've hunted out of it lol
Yes it does look like staying awake might be a job!!! LOL

Back