• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guidos web pack

lungpuncher1

Jun 11, 2018
I’ve been using a badlands superday pack with my saddle, it’s been great. But I recently picked up a guidos web for all day hunts, gun hunts and in general more comfort being a bigger guy.

I carry extra clothes, water, knife and so on so I need a backpack that’ll work in conjunction with the web. Either something I can strap the guidos web to or something I can slide in between the web seat and back rest.

Unfortunately the way the lashing straps are set up my superday won’t carry the web well. Which is ideally what I’d like to do since the web is light and the backpack has better, more comfortable backpack straps. Thinking maybe a eberlestock x2? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk