• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

H2 slingshot (quick stand view)

How would you rate the comfort factor?
10 for me. I set from 345 to 7 and I was great the whole time. My mantis killed me in shorter time
It was as co.fy as my old trophyline

Its made solid and anyone looking to save a little with good work this us it. My only cringe may kinda be the bridge. Its sturdy but kinda uneasy with it yet. Just will take time for me to trust it
Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

my first sit in the H2 this past saturday was great as well. Might need a tweak on the bridge, but sat in from 2-7;30. two thumbs up for me!!

My only cringe may kinda be the bridge. Its sturdy but kinda uneasy with it yet. Just will take time for me to trust it
That bridge looks like an afterthought IMO. Water knots scare me getting caught on climbing steps or something, and then you have the overhand stopper as well which could minimize your glide.

That bridge looks like an afterthought IMO. Water knots scare me getting caught on climbing steps or something, and then you have the overhand stopper as well which could minimize your glide.
Over hand stopper?

How is it wearing it in? I know it has a belt, but how much flop factor is there? Any noise from the buckle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over hand stopper?

You have overhand knots above the water knots, from what it looks like when you pan over your feet and saddle, to stop the water knots from undoing themselves on steps or limbs or whatever. No? Aka overhand stopper knots. Maybe it’s just the angles but there seem to be at least 4 knots on that bridge, if not 5.

You have overhand knots above the water knots, from what it looks like when you pan over your feet and saddle, to stop the water knots from undoing themselves on steps or limbs or whatever. No? Aka overhand stopper knots. Maybe it’s just the angles but there seem to be at least 4 knots on that bridge, if not 5.
It come that way so I didn't do any of it. Seems ok though

How is it wearing it in? I know it has a belt, but how much flop factor is there? Any noise from the buckle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Small as is I just packed it in but buckle is super quiet and it will draw tight

Made first set in the sling shot last night and took a quick video just for some.of you guys to see it in a tree.

Thanks for the feedback on this thing. It’s so cheap I almost can’t justify not buying it.

Back