• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

H2 TriAd Bridge semi-review/1st Hunt

DannyAttacksTheMountain

Just thought I’d do a semi review of this new bridge. Finally got to hunt with it the other day(yes we’re still in season for die only in northern VA). I like that it’s made of the Amsteel wench rope and is rated to lift more then my ex mother in law after a trip to Costco. After ordering it took approx a week for it to arrive. Before it arrived they emailed me a video on how to install it. Just like learning any other new knot, it took me a couple tries to get it tied right. The vid was extremely helpful and easy to follow. Tested it in the garage a couple of times and it seemed to be doing its job. So, the other day was the day to try it out on my Kestrel as I attempted in taking a doe or two. It held up great. No comfort issues. No malfunctions. I felt as if I needed to adjust it I could do so easily if I just took my weight off a bit by standing on the platform. The guy running the show reminds me of some kind of wizard lol. Hope this helps
DATM

579f0e4ed6cfe15da357c5e6d13d7637.jpg
09a54f6444b572e9bf4100704486283e.jpg
1d187a8c3e4b68db1928731b4f52bad5.jpg
889e66a6aa7e6e6514b95de371250f7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I’d do a semi review of this new bridge. Finally got to hunt with it the other day(yes we’re still in season for die only in northern VA). I like that it’s made of the Amsteel wench rope and is rated to lift more then my ex mother in law after a trip to Costco. After ordering it took approx a week for it to arrive. Before it arrived they emailed me a video on how to install it. Just like learning any other new knot, it took me a couple tries to get it tied right. The vid was extremely helpful and easy to follow. Tested it in the garage a couple of times and it seemed to be doing its job. So, the other day was the day to try it out on my Kestrel as I attempted in taking a doe or two. It held up great. No comfort issues. No malfunctions. I felt as if I needed to adjust it I could do so easily if I just took my weight off a bit by standing on the platform. The guy running the show reminds me of some kind of wizard lol. Hope this helps
DATM

579f0e4ed6cfe15da357c5e6d13d7637.jpg
09a54f6444b572e9bf4100704486283e.jpg
1d187a8c3e4b68db1928731b4f52bad5.jpg
889e66a6aa7e6e6514b95de371250f7e.jpg

Did you find that you could adjust the prusik position along your bridge loops to sort of do the same thing as comfort channels?
Thanks!

Did you find that you could adjust the prusik position along your bridge loops to sort of do the same thing as comfort channels?
Thanks!

I did not but this is an awesome idea. Thanks much. It’s pretty comfortable as is. For me it seems that tether height is the main factor in comfort. But I just may try tour idea

Back