• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hammock nirvana

dalton916

SH Member
268ea6d67c6f026c8dd640d8ad40a374.jpg

26e75770a9fdf3e836cda9e4d92e68d5.jpg

fa11cc7169ab38eea9f2a80dd23bf108.jpg

Now THAT is how you make a hammock tarp,

I bought it at WalMart out of necessity last year when the wind and rain caused the old one to tap out. I’ll check the tote bag when I get back to camp and give you an update.

I love this thing, though. It sets itself up kinda like a pop-up blind. All the poles stay assembled with the tent and it’s got the LEF lights built in.

I bought it at WalMart out of necessity last year when the wind and rain caused the old one to tap out. I’ll check the tote bag when I get back to camp and give you an update.

I love this thing, though. It sets itself up kinda like a pop-up blind. All the poles stay assembled with the tent and it’s got the LEF lights built in.
Awesome, thanks. I really like the look of it.

It was a cold weekend (for us at least). How was your comfort level?

We had a dude and his 12-year-old sleep in the car on Friday night. Crazy people, no way.

It was a cold weekend (for us at least). How was your comfort level?

We had a dude and his 12-year-old sleep in the car on Friday night. Crazy people, no way.

Hammock sleep system is warm anyway, but it was downright comfy with the Mr Buddy heater going,

24b05da1f5c881d1d960438678c0b0bd.jpg

Here’s the model (Ozark Trail)

d1905c977a0d33a6d4f769d3da9de464.jpg

And GC, this is the one I bought….

Sunnydaze 550-Pound Capacity... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016KUWT5M?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Link is in the post above.

If any of you find this information helpful how showing your gratitude by finding the two arrows I lost on my way in and bringing them to me :tearsofjoy:

I appreciate that, brother. And you’ll enjoy the tent, especially how easy it is to set up and take down.

I got to the tree, realized I was down to 1 so I backtracked to no avail. The fact that I didn’t find them tells me where they are. There was one stretch of standing corn with foxtail growing in it and that’s the only area where I wasn’t certain where I had walked.

Then on the way out a deer had taken a giant dump on the trail I walked in on. Not my day.

Back