• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hand Climber Design Drawing Idea

OutdoorsmanMV

First off I’m an awful artist.
Not sure if this would work or if there would be enough clearance but....
This is what in thinking. When you’re climbing and you are about to reach your desired height you would place this Bracket around the tree with the strap. Then continue to climb using your feet. When reach the bracket height you would position the hand climber up and over the bracket locking the hand climber down. You would never have to undo the straps on the hand climber or hang off the side of the tree to attach anything. I’m sure there would be some noise involved but I think it could be minimal. Just an idea!83D138B6-3FC9-4A12-A22F-229ECC235B54.jpeg

Last edited:
First off I’m an awful artist.
Not sure if this would work or if there would be enough clearance but....
So this is what in thinking. When you’re climbing and you are about to reach your desired height. You would place this Bracket around the tree with the strap. Then continue to climb using your feet. When reach the bracket height you would position the hand climber up and over the bracket locking the hand climber down. You would never have to undo the straps on the hand climber or hang off the side of the tree to attach anything. I’m sure there would be some noise involved but I think it could be minimal. Just an idea!View attachment 20703
I have that stand and bracket. At times the stand can be difficult to remove.

What if it was a wedge style design?
I did a few drawings but I can’t load them ...keeps saying the pictures are too big

Last edited:
Back