• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Happy Birthday saddlehunter.com!

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Just looked at the date and realized we are 2 years old today! I am glad that all of you have have found the site and contributed all of your awesome ideas. Thanks for hanging around, and look for some great changes coming soon!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Red - for a tree scampering rodent you done good with this thing :D :D :D :D :D Seriously, this site has given me personally a lot of ideas and input that has helped me get my system as close to perfect for me as I can get it.... and I keep learning. Well done !!!!!

How bout a big thanks and a round of applause for ole Red. He has brought the saddle engineer out of several of you. And because of the ideas that all of you have shared, now maybe I can make my own saddle. And he also made sure the site maintenance happened when it was slow. Here's to 2 years ;) . Thanks Red!!!

huck72412 said:
How bout a big thanks and a round of applause for ole Red. He has brought the saddle engineer out of several of you. And because of the ideas that all of you have shared, now maybe I can make my own saddle. And he also made sure the site maintenance happened when it was slow. Here's to 2 years ;) . Thanks Red!!!
And where else could you possibly meet someone named Maustypsu or Essdub??? Just sayin!!!

Thanks guys! I'm happy that all of you have found the site!

BROTHERS IN SADDLES!!!

Thanks Red, by far my favorite forum. This is a community looking to take what we all love to the next level rather than spending our time bringing each other down. I always look forward to opening saddlehunter and rarely look at the others any more. Thank you Red and everyone else.

BROTHERS IN SADDLES!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent site and I'm here 10x more than Archery Talk.

If I ask a question here it gets answered. If I post for advice there it either goes unanswered or get ms high jacked into something completely different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back