• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Harbor Freight Knee Pads

GBlevins92

I don’t think I had ever seen them on here so I figured I would share but I was at harbor freight the other day and came across some cheap knee pads I really like. I havent got to test them out much but what I like is they are a soft rubber outer shell that’s quiet with a fair amount of foam on the inside. The best feature is how they attach it’s a slotted rubber band that goes over a rubber button completely silent! On top of that they were a tannish gray color at only $12 I think they are one of the best knee pad options I’ve come across.
a8d6b44dc4d738f9371f0b8919d94a44.jpg
3d3c695e340d498647aedeeeb47102db.jpg
01f2ab38f57e1acfe73468675497cd66.jpg
4f6fa2f50aaf8d60584ef6f419dbb087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do not purchase these

I bought these exact pads from HF 2-3 years ago thinking just as you have said.

When its warm and your knees sweat, the foam inside squeaks as it rubbed against my knees. Had it happen a couple of times. Stopped wearing them.

Tethrd Elite
Wildedgeinc.
Instagram (bigasports)

Last edited:
Back