• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

hats for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

swapfox1862

Mod Edit 3/4/2020: we've received some complaints about non-delivery of items in this ad, and have attempted to contact @swapfox1862 with no luck. Please disregard this ad.

wool hats 75 shipped an 28 shipped for polar flease hats wool hats are wool from my buddys farm all dye free an all 100% hand made also sells wool boot insole 2 pair 25 bucks
518c52b902d0239c823c4d683bf01824.jpg
582a5e5fb0a80e287cde928e5453a1a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they have ear flaps? I run about 7 3/4" with a big old noggin. Do they run large or small? really like the camo and blaze orange ones.

i wear a 7 1/2 an a large fits me perfect ....an the ear flaps fold down
d4134940e88bc92934e0fe2188ac3e51.jpg
633e7ba3be1e626523d73781c1ac5974.jpg

Those look close to a Stormy Kromer. If they are anything like a stormy they are built well, warm, and comfortable

i have stormy hats an perfer these over then

Interested in the boot insole, two pair $25? Picture? Any size?
yes he makes them any size i will post some pictures later on tonight i work nights an headed to work now

will be adding bow string silencers ,wool insoles ,an dish cothes his wife makes shortly...just tryin to help a friend out

Went to the website and didn't see the hats listed?

idk buddy i never shoped his site i have only baught in person from him an over phone ...i think he mainly sells them at bow shows an shoots he doesnt really list them he stays so busy with bow building an he just asked if i could sell a few

its fine no worries they are really great hats tho there will be some reviews on here shortly about his hats

First, Fox is the man! Truly a generous brother.

Second, I just received a Two Tracks fleece hat and wanted to post a quick review. I LOVE THIS HAT. The craftsmanship is way better than I was expecting... Seams are stitched well and the hat is perfectly symmetrical. The fleece material is perfect for a snug fit without being obnoxious for a dude with a large dome and long hair. The brim is just the right length to be able to keep sun out of my eyes when down, yet folds up and out of the way during low light (think @always89y avatar). The ear flaps provide full coverage when folded down. Overall, it's very professionally constructed.

Go ahead and pick you up one!

How would I pick a size? I basically have the biggest head ever.

also interested in the wool insoles. Got big feet to go with big head!

How would I pick a size? I basically have the biggest head ever.

also interested in the wool insoles. Got big feet to go with big head!
i wear a large an my head size is 71/5 he makes a xl also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back