• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Any Angle Tree Seat

Aksisu11

Vendor Rep
Has anyone tried this guy out as platform?

https://shop.hawkhunting.com/any-angle-tree-seat/

I've seen the other Hawk tree seat before reviewed by people on here, but not this guy. Looks pretty promising..

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
7cf0b32de3a2408db37f5439f1409659.jpg

I think the issues with the other hawk seats was poor side loading and the heavy weight. I bought a hawk seat last year on clearance but never got around to testing it. I feel in love with the WE steps. I may try it this spring though as platform for practice shooting. I think it could be used as a preset.

If the price is good and you want to give it a try I say go for it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It is steel so it should be fairly strong but it weighs 7 pounds. Like I said above it maybe good for a preset.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back