• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk hangout tree seat

Jeff25

has anybody tried using this as a platform? Seems like it would be one of the cheapest platforms if it’s safe enough.

Attachments

• 5E311422-91A2-4310-8D8F-ACD1FBC7C018.png
    5E311422-91A2-4310-8D8F-ACD1FBC7C018.png
    545.3 KB · Views: 125
I've used it. It's safe and fairly secure as far as side loading goes, I'm 240 and it's worked for me. My only issue is the noise you make with the ratchet strap. Not sure it would sit tight with one of the common mods without serious adjustments to the platform location. It's a bit heavy if your one of the weight conscious guys.

Back