• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Helium 20" Climbing Stick 4 Pack on sale at Macks

Msjernstadt

Hawk Helium 20" Climbing Stick 4 Pack on sale at Macks for 109.99
free shipping on orders over 100$ after tax.
with 15$ off and free shipping, I checked out for about 102$

Thanks alot - the reg helium sticks are also on sale - I ordered 2 sets.
Side note - the email with the discount code from MPW came after I placed my order, but I followed up w an email and they deducted the $15

I purchased two sets from Midway for $99 each. Too good of a deal to pass up. I will use 4 or 5 and keep the others for back up.

I just bought a 4 pack from Midway USA for $99. Not sure if their sale is still going on.

Make sure you shave down the suction cups before you connect them all. There are some threads on this. Long story short got mine a couple weeks ago and they were near impossible to get apart, broke several of the suction cup inserts pulling apart. Mack's sent me new ones, trimmed the inner cups, and they work great now.

Make sure you shave down the suction cups before you connect them all. There are some threads on this. Long story short got mine a couple weeks ago and they were near impossible to get apart, broke several of the suction cup inserts pulling apart. Mack's sent me new ones, trimmed the inner cups, and they work great now.
Is that an issue with just the newer ones? I have a 3 step pack I got a year ago I have never used, do I need to do this on those?

Is that an issue with just the newer ones? I have a 3 step pack I got a year ago I have never used, do I need to do this on those?
Im not sure, Ive only owned the minis but perhaps someone else can comment that has them. I'd assume if they were the same cups its possible its the same problem. again thought, thats just a guess

Yep mine broke the first time I put them together. I 3d printed something to keep them together. Now i am using an elastic rope tied to one side of the steps looped over the top stick and to the other side. I stack 2 and then clip them to the side of my back pack. have been practicing with them and so far I like them. Seem sturdy enough and I am not a small guy. Once locked in I felt comfortable on them and I am 6' 250. I am also not a fan of heights.

I have yet to use them. Got some amsteel the other day to make an aider for one sticking

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I have yet to use them. Got some amsteel the other day to make an aider for one sticking

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thats my next thing I need to do is get some Amsteel so I dont have to lug around the heavy straps. I picked mine up from Macks before I even signed up here. I had never heard of them but seemed like a decent company. I had no complaints they shipped them very fast.

Back