• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Helium 30" sticks shipping with daisy chains now

face

Just got a 3 pk of hawk helium 30" sticks. They came with essentially a tethrd versa strap instead of the old buckel. This is a ~8' webbing daisy chain with elastic cord on the end. I'm very pleased, as I was looking at tethrd versa straps as a future upgrade and this saves me $50.

Love them or hate them, this change seems like an upgrade to me. This greatly improves the value especially for budget minded noobs like me. Granted, I haven't used them yet.

I consider this a downgrade. The sticks will set less securely. With Hawks reputation it's my opinion this decision was made to cut manufacturing costs and not to improve the product.

Last edited:
Back