• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Helium Climbing Sticks

Pre-order bargain at $140.00. Get them a week later and save $56 dollars. I won't buying from Hawk anytime soon.

Wow. That is quite a savings. Thought I was being smart pre-ordering direct from the manufacturer...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Its got to be the old model, but the pictures show both old and new. Only 43 left, probably won't last long.

Ad says with versa button and suction cups. Sound like the new model to me.

Wow.. looks like the new. Regardless, old or new it's a great price.

Pre-order bargain at $140.00. Get them a week later and save $56 dollars. I won't buying from Hawk anytime soon.
Agreed and why is Hawk's normal price $139 while Macks and Bass Pro and Midway all show a normal price of $119?

Tracking shows my sticks should arrive today. I will post whether old or new when I get them.
Midway shows free shipping now and you can backorder the sticks. I don't know if free shipping will still apply when they are in.
I paid about $18 for shipping 2 sets of sticks.

Tracking shows my sticks should arrive today. I will post whether old or new when I get them.
Midway shows free shipping now and you can backorder the sticks. I don't know if free shipping will still apply when they are in.
I paid about $18 for shipping 2 sets of sticks.

I looked into Midway but the free shipping is only available for in stock items.

Midway has free shipping for a few days every few weeks. If the sticks come in July 6 they may have free shipping sometime after that. I didn't want to miss the price on these because I waited in the past on something and saw the price jump to full retail never to be discounted again as far as I saw.

I received the sticks and they have the button and the lone wolf style straps. The 3 sticks with straps weigh a few ounces less than 10 lbs. I have to go find a tree. :) I need to make a lineman's belt first. The top belt can cinch the 3 sticks together and the tag end can be attached to the bottom with a bowline to make a sling. I likee...

I made a lineman's belt with 8 feet of 11mm assault line based on DIY Sportsmans video. At first I thought it was short but it seems to be about right. I climbed to the top of one stick on the telephone pole across the street about 10 foot head height. I carabinered the belt to a rock climbing harness. Now, I have to make a tether. Any suggestions on rope length for tether? I also made a foot climber as show below. I didn't try it yet..

Hawk Helium sticks back in stock at Midway for $84. They don't qualify for free shipping anyway.

Hawk Helium sticks back in stock at Midway for $84. They don't qualify for free shipping anyway.
So are they any cheaper than getting them from Macks for $99 with free shipping?

Ordered a set from Mack's and they charged me $10 for shipping. Said it was bc ups has an upcharge bc of the size of the box. Still under $120. Ordered Wednesday and will have them Monday.

Last edited:
Back