• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Helium Mini Sticks- modified

Westdesign03

SH Member
Hawk Helium Mini Sticks for sale. Multiple mods done due to poor QC from the factory (read through the threads on the forum). Sticks are completely functional and working great.
Mods include:
- several steps ground so that all steps open and are level with each other- the sticks came with several steps that would not sit level to the rest.
- edges of all steps buffed with wire brush to be less sharp on the hands when climbing.
- suction cups shaved down on inner edges and button edges sanded to help ease up the separation of the sticks (read threads about this issue on the forum).
- replaced strap buttons with Eastern Woods Outdoors aluminum buttons to make a little less of a profile and for straps such as AmSteel daisy chains. However will ship original buttons with the sticks in case you want to use that style instead.
- replaced factory screws for suction cups and buttons with stainless steel bolts and lock nuts.
- inserted foam pads into the suction cups to help quiet down the sticks when fastened together.
- a DIY camo paint job by yours truly, just for fun.

Also included are original 4 buckle straps and set of 4 EWO daisy chain straps- all in like-condition.

Asking $70 shipped. DM me if interested. Thanks!

0d9278f0de647e9ec32f7dac8b82e478.jpg

321667a8f9dc0c171f0146f598b843d8.jpg

24210db50888e0c1fe0bee08d0057522.jpg

Sorry guys. These sold quick. I appreciate your interest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is now sold in case anyone was wondering. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back