• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Heliums on Sale at Cabelas/BPS for $99

I think these are probably 2019 models and Cabela's has not updated their website.

Just ordered, had some calela "points" I forgot about, cost me $75, not bad. To arrive at Cabelas near me by Aug. 22 so assume they also are 2019's.

Hmmm, maybe I cam call Cabelas and confirm, really dont want to have to do a conversion to versa buttons. Guess I could cancel. Will call in AM and see if I can confirm.

There is another post on this subject,and someone on it said they called Cabelas and were told they are the new 2019 models,the picture they show is wrong.

Well, not sure what this means, if they mean pulled from store as in they are not going to sell them or there what they have in stock at that store, but last time I was there they told me they had none in store and that had to be ordered.

1565609832270.png

Ordered a set today will be delivered on wednesday so I will let you know what I get

Considering pretty much every store (not just Cabela's and bass pro) had sold out of Helium's I am pretty sure they will be 2019 model. Before the 2019 came out it was impossible to find helium's in stores.

Well, not sure what this means, if they mean pulled from store as in they are not going to sell them or there what they have in stock at that store, but last time I was there they told me they had none in store and that had to be ordered.

I was in the Dundee store Friday night and didn't see any, so I would expect they're being shipped and so would likely be the new ones.

OK..I can now settle this..I got the steps I ordered in today and they ARE the new models (2019).

Back