• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk Minis DOA.

huntrwilliams

Well received my hawk minis today, but a suction cup broke as I tried to separate before I could add lithium grease help with the resistance.

Definitely like the pack ability and double steps.
Hoping the rest of the buttons hold up.

2047cb94d8aaf39a4a766c37212c08a7.jpg

227f4e8196a5ec893ba276b99893c39f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks. I just got some recently too. Couldn’t believe the force it took to get those dumb things apart. On mine the cups began to shred after the first day of owning them just by trying to work them together and apart a few times. I ended up sanding down the buttons and peeling off the shredded edges of the cups. They work immensely better now.

I remember people contacted Hawk and got replacement suction cups. Mine from last year haven't broken.

Thanks guys, I will have to reach out to them.
Gonna try sanding them down a little too.

Love the size and pack ability with double steps for sure. They should be a good option after the initial
break in period.

Back