• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hawk saddle release. As Generic as it gets

LtMoe66

SH Member
Doesn’t impress me at all!

Attachments

• B53123F3-C29A-41B5-BEA5-DE202391D998.png
    B53123F3-C29A-41B5-BEA5-DE202391D998.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 241
Like I've said, theres only so much you can do with this design. None of these new saddles are as comfortable and safe as the old Trophy line series. Everyone goes crazy on here doing "mods" which in the end, saves a few ounces, and more than likely compromise the safety factor of the original design.

I mean its a diaper and some ropes you hang in a tree with... only so much innovation that can really be had.

Price seems a little high for an imported product though...
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling liability insurance may be a factor in the price of everything saddle related.

I mean its a diaper and some ropes you hang in a tree with... only so much innovation that can really be had.

Price seems a little high for an imported product though...

Cheaper than other imported saddles....but I'd spend the extra dough on something more established.

Back