• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

He is....the most interesting man on saddlehunter.com

Nutterbuster

SH Member
Oct 12, 2017
Where the skys are so blue!
@Blinginpse, here ya go.

So ole bling and I have been talking since the idea of him interviewing me to celebrate my first 1000 youtube subs was thrown out there.

I personally think that would be like Keith Richards interviewing a journalist for Rolling Stones magazine...kinda backwards.

If, hypothetically, we were to interview each other, what do yall wanna know?

fbwguy

Staff member
SH Member
Mar 19, 2018
Cato Arkansas
I love this idea, forget planned questions.... just natural, off the cuff! you cant edit anything not Family Friendly afterwards

BCHunter

Vendor Rep
Mar 10, 2016
Is being naked a form of scent control?

If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

What extinct animal would you like to be brought back to life so you could hunt it?

Are you drinking? Do you want to be?

What's worse: ticks, mosquitos, or poison Ivy?

Reactions: Nutterbuster