• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Helium parts?

Bowhunter33

Well first off I know this is a common issue with hawk helium sticks. Those plastic male ends of the "suction cups" busted right off after taking my sticks apart only twice. I reached out to hawk and they told me they don't send replacement parts and I never registered the warranty within 30 days of my purchase from midwayusa. Is there anybody that 3D prints these parts possibly? Or could somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks!!
5f4e731cee7423c102d1c7fc31016d51.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

I’ve heard taking all the suction cups off, adding stealth strips, and using gear ties makes for a smaller, tighter, and quieter bundle of sticks - could be a good alternative!

Well first off I know this is a common issue with hawk helium sticks. Those plastic male ends of the "suction cups" busted right off after taking my sticks apart only twice. I reached out to hawk and they told me they don't send replacement parts and I never registered the warranty within 30 days of my purchase from midwayusa. Is there anybody that 3D prints these parts possibly? Or could somebody point me in the right direction? Thanks!!
5f4e731cee7423c102d1c7fc31016d51.jpg

Just make that fhe first stick in the bundle. Anyway you look at it you have two spares of each side when you stack the set.

Just make that fhe first stick in the bundle. Anyway you look at it you have two spares of each side when you stack the set.
Thats what I did when the first two broke, but now more are busting. I think im gonna have to go the stealth strip and rubber ties for now. Season opens the 1st of September

Thats what I did when the first two broke, but now more are busting. I think im gonna have to go the stealth strip and rubber ties for now. Season opens the 1st of September

I have 7 Hawk Cups and 7 Hawk Stems. I no longer have Hawk sticks so they are yours if you send me a PM with your details.

I also have 4 Hawk Cam straps and 3 DIY buttons if you are interested. Not sure what I paid for all of it but I got them as backups.

Attachments

• AA030730-0E2B-4EC1-B9AF-FCCA6F35EB43.jpeg
    AA030730-0E2B-4EC1-B9AF-FCCA6F35EB43.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 17
Back