• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Arkansas!

northel

SH Member
Hello everybody! New and upcoming saddle hunter here. Moved from Ohio to Northwest Arkansas last August. With the move and getting situated in the new area I did not spend nearly enough time in the woods last fall. Prior to the move, I hunted pretty much nothing but private land around the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I am looking forward to the vast public land opportunities that Arkansas and Missouri offer. I have been using lone wolf sticks and a Millenium m100u for the last couple years and am ready to give saddle hunting a shot. I already feel more educated from reading the material on these threads the last few hours and I am excited to be here.

Welcome from Maryland! Sounds like you were already onboard with the run & gun. This shouldn’t be a huge leap for you. Plenty of information, great crew here!

Welcome from Michigan! Sorry you moved the wrong direction but at least you're out of Ohio :sunglasses:
Haha I used to fall into the category of Ohioan who hated Michigan until I went to visit. Then I realized the only thing I didn't like was (obviously) your football team and the fact that I lived in Ohio and not Michigan haha

Welcome from the Little Rock area. I hunt up around the Harrison area as well. I don't know what Ohio's season is, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the nice long season here.

Welcome! from Russellville Arkansas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back