• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Central NJ

CaptainKielbasa

Morning all,

Potential saddle hunter checking in, I'm on the fence about buying a saddle since I've never seen or used one.

Is there is anyone near the Princeton area that wouldn't mind meeting up so I can check out their harness?

Morning all,

Potential saddle hunter checking in, I'm on the fence about buying a saddle since I've never seen or used one.

Is there is anyone near the Princeton area that wouldn't mind meeting up so I can check out their harness?
Welcome im about 1 hr south of you if u want to try a saddle . I was the same way not shure at first.. switch last year its awesome. Pm me if intrested. Pinebarrens.

The Welcome Wagon is rollin' through the Garden State to say hi to our newest.

75 toll booths later we'll be off to our next stop!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

I grew up in Toms River and now live in Va.

It's def hard to find a way to test run, I'd buy a rock harness and sit drag and give it a try if you don't like it you could always sell them on here.

Welcome! I was new to saddle hunting last year. I learned everything I could from this forum. After 1 season in the saddle, I won't go back to treestands.

Back