• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Georgia

Longdraw38

Hey guys, new guy from the good ole state of georgia. Really interested in getting into saddle hunting and everytime i research saddle hunting, i swear this site comes up. Alot of places i have seen some mature bucks its hard for me to sneak in with my climber and its very appealing the more i start to research the saddles.

Best site on the web for sure! Lots of knowledge to draw from and great folks to give it. Welcome from Missouri

Welcome from Iowa! Really helpful community, great for us newbies.

Welcome this is a great site with very knowledgeable and helpful members.

Back