• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Kentucky

Wiley0717

After finding a crack in my Summit Climbers platform and scrambling to find a new stand a buddy hooked me up with his Old Trophy Line Neoprene, loving it so far! Haven't hunted with it yet, still practicing with sticks, steps, and tieing knots in the back yard but hoping to hunt soon!20191015_215034.jpg20191015_215039.jpg

Welcome! What part if the state you in I’m up near Ashland

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm in Milton, way up north but my Brother in law lives neer ashland, I'm hoping to get down his way to hunt, he's actually in Cattletsburg

Thanks! I'm in Milton, way up north but my Brother in law lives neer ashland, I'm hoping to get down his way to hunt, he's actually in Cattletsburg

Cool my in laws live in Catlettsburg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question for you seasoned saddle hunters on Bridges, same buddy that hooked me up with the saddle gave me a length of Dynamic rope, I robbed the prisuk off my Muddy linemans belt. Tried using it as a bridge (trying different options) and the prusik locks down, i have been lurking the forums and reading on rope sizes, is the Muddy prusik too small of rope? And Muddy linemans being 2 color (Staic rope?) Would.it be the better option for a bridge?received_2443421025946061.jpegScreenshot_20191019-093448_Gallery.jpg

Welcome from western KY! Not an expert but I’d look at using a static rope and not dynamic for the bridge

Back