• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Massachusetts

JWS

Been lurking around here for a while trying to figure out whether I wanted a Guidos web or an Aero and ended up going with the Aero based on lots of info I picked up here. Completely new to this type of hunting and having fooled around with my new saddle for 15 minutes or so in the backyard I can see there is definitely a learning curve. Lots of great info on here and helpful people.

Welcome! You are one step above me. I still don't have mine yet. But I been reading everything. Awesome info. Please stay active and keep posting as you learn. I don't know what I'm gonna do once I've read every thread on here! Lol we need more activity!

JWS said:
Been lurking around here for a while trying to figure out whether I wanted a Guidos web or an Aero and ended up going with the Aero based on lots of info I picked up here. Completely new to this type of hunting and having fooled around with my new saddle for 15 minutes or so in the backyard I can see there is definitely a learning curve. Lots of great info on here and helpful people.

Welcome! :D

swampsnyper said:
Welcome! You are one step above me. I still don't have mine yet. But I been reading everything. Awesome info. Please stay active and keep posting as you learn. I don't know what I'm gonna do once I've read every thread on here! Lol we need more activity!

It will start to pick up more in a couple of months. The site is still growing! :cool:

redsquirrel said:
swampsnyper said:

It will start to pick up more in a couple of months. The site is still growing! :cool:

LOL I know. I'm just at that stage where I can't get enough info on this system. What else am I suppose to do all summer! Great job with the site Red.

swampsnyper said:
redsquirrel said:
swampsnyper said:

LOL I know. I'm just at that stage where I can't get enough info on this system. What else am I suppose to do all summer! Great job with the site Red.

Thanks!

Don't worry, I think it will start picking up more in May or June :D

Back