• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Middle Tennessee

Beastofprey

Hello!

This is my first post on Saddlehunter.com. Thank you to all who post the great information, and opinions.

I am new to saddle hunting and will be purchasing my saddle in the next few weeks. I hunt a lot of public land as well as private land and have found that conventional tree stands are failing me. Like most feel and i agree that climbing stands are too loud/ bulky, lock on stands get stolen and lead to frustration. I have been in search of some alternative and I am looking forward to getting set up.

As i am newly acquiring my gear I would like to open the door to any one that has advise or wants to say hello. I intend to purchase a new tribe arrow evolution but further than that any advise/opinion is welcome.

Thanks

Back