• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from North Georgia

New to this site & Saddle hunting. A big shout our to admin for letting me join. Been a member for a little over a week and everyone is so helpful. Thanks again.

Your not kidding. I have most of my gear already and found a set of steps for a fair price as well. I can't wait to post pics of my first deer taken out of a saddle and a bow. This is my 4th season and have yet to drop one with my bow.

Welcome. Good luck hunting and I'm amazed you got everything together so quickly.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Your not kidding. I have most of my gear already and found a set of steps for a fair price as well. I can't wait to post pics of my first deer taken out of a saddle and a bow. This is my 4th season and have yet to drop one with my bow.
This will be your year. Welcome from your neighbor in Al.

Back