• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Ohio

beaston

Im from Northeast Ohio , Ashtabula county area. I've only been a student of the Saddlehunter forum for a little while but was big into the AT saddle page back in its day. I'm amazed with what I've learned here and the hours upon hours of information available and experience that abounds here. Let's just say for a brand new guy this forum could trim years maybe even a decade off a hunters learning curve. I've been a saddle hunter for about 15 years and still own and use my leather Trophyline and besides the weight it's a very comfortable saddle that I've modified and learned to use from day one . I've tried others recently but I'm still looking for a better option. The phantom will be my next attempt here soon. Anyhow thanks to all the guys and gals willing to share there love for saddle hunting on this forum and the moderators for keeping it about the saddle hunting public.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. It’s a great time to be a saddlehunter.

Back