• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Texas

Howdy from SC. welcome, and you're right, there's good folks here and a ton of good info. I learn stuff all the time from these guys

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome! I hope you, like I, find this forum very helpful. I am new to saddle hunting, and the guys here have been more than willing to help out with all my newbie questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Plainsman!!!!
Watch out for Essdub , no telling what you'll get when his little fingers start itching. Otherwise, step inside there is plenty to be learned around here.

Re: RE: Re: Hello from Texas

huck72412 said:
Welcome Plainsman!!!!
Watch out for Essdub , no telling what you'll get when his little fingers start itching. Otherwise, step inside there is plenty to be learned around here.
Hahaha. You might be right. There's no telling

Shaun

Welcome! The Texas representation of saddle hunters is strong!

Sent from my mobile command center

Welcome! It seems like we get someone new from Texas every few days lately! :thumbup:

Back