• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help with tent mod

Nutterbuster

SH Member
I bought a pop up canopy tent this year as a mobile hunting command station and after using it for 6 nights already I'm loving it. Nice and roomy for 2 guys and gear, and super quick to set up. Lots of state and federal campgrounds around here have rv hookups and will let you tent camp on them so you have water, power, a bath house, and laundry facilities for a very reasonable price. Makes hunting for a long weekend very pleasant and comfortable.

I purchased a small, electric heater for cold weather, and would like to be able to rig a small window unit to it as well. I have what I want planned out in my head, but would need someone to do the sewing to make it work. Anybody here do stuff like that and wanna make some money? It would most likely be after deer season wraps out so it doesn't interfere with your hunting or my ability to use the tent this year.

Back