• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Helping a friend with some DIY

Golferhunter

SH Member
I had a friend that wanted to get into saddle hunting but his budget was limited. Here is the saddle I made for him. He is very excited to try it out. I told him he must use a RCH with it. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 7EAF7E58-F2E0-4763-AC11-53E6CB61F726.jpeg
    7EAF7E58-F2E0-4763-AC11-53E6CB61F726.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
  • FEE9A318-93DE-4A6F-B3CA-1C154F6183E1.jpeg
    FEE9A318-93DE-4A6F-B3CA-1C154F6183E1.jpeg
    361.8 KB · Views: 96
Looks good

Make sure to test it at ground level tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave it pretty good test this morning at ground level. I’m a pretty big guy and nothing budge. I bounced in it being teathered and with a lineman’s belt on. He still needs use a Rock harness, but it’s solid. I need to work on sewing straighter lines. Probably going to build another for myself. It ways just over 1 lb.

I gave it pretty good test this morning at ground level. I’m a pretty big guy and nothing budge. I bounced in it being teathered and with a lineman’s belt on. He still needs use a Rock harness, but it’s solid. I need to work on sewing straighter lines. Probably going to build another for myself. It ways just over 1 lb.
Looks good! Nice job.

Back