• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

HER DADDY'S DEER MEAT....

What would you do with her Daddy's meat?

• Start charging money for using my freezer.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Heck wit it...fry it up....

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Take it to him.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Eat it season starts soon....she will only be mad for a bit.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Start building a dog house.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other....post a response.

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jwiggins762

So my father-in-law got a back strap set aside from his daughters first buck back in December 2018..... its been in my freezer since. He has been over my wife has told him to get it and he would forget it. I asked my wife if we could just eat it and she says no its daddys....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190902-194142_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190902-194142_Gallery.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Very sus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If we're talking one little back strap, I'd just leave it and keep reminding him till he gets it or just tell him your going to cook it before it gets all freezer burn. Remind him that you don't waste meat. You could also talk with him about cooking a special dinner for the daughter, and invite them all over.

Everyone who enters my house learns two things very quickly:
1) Whatever is in my freezer and fridge are fair game FOR ME
2) Hockey and MMA are the only sports that grace my TV screen

#2 doesn’t really help you with your venison issue, but the moment that meat hit your freezer, it was yours IMO.

Lol that’s some 50 shades right there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back