• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi from a new member in Ohio

aes7.5x55

Hi all,
I appreciate all I have been able to learn lurking on this site. As probably many have, I began researching saddles after reading John Eberhart's fantastic books. While I know his hunting and observation skills are the biggest contributors to his success, it sounds like the advantages of a saddle are too great to ignore.

99% of my hunting is on public land in east and northeast Ohio and I'm looking forward to trying a saddle. Carrying a heavy and bulky climber is getting old, so I'm excited to try a new option that is easier to carry and help me stay more mobile.

I just ordered my first saddle minutes ago and I can't wait for it to arrive!

Welcome from Iowa. This site is great to learn from as there is a lot of knowledgeable guys on here that are willing to share.

Back